Decision Making: Applications in Management and Engineering (DMAME), ISSN 2560-6018, publishes high quality scientific papers that contribute significantly to the fields of operational research and management science. The material published is of high quality and relevance, written in a manner which makes it accessible to all of this wide-ranging readership. Preference will be given to papers with decision making implications to the practice of management and engineering.
DMAME covers all aspects of decision making in sustainable development, risk management, supply chain management, sustainability and supply chain management, strategic management, transportation networks, operations management, human resources management, human capital, business, production management, engineering, economics, energy and defense among others.
Articles present new theoretical insights and developments, as well as real-world case studies illustrating the practical implementation of decision making models. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Contents include papers exploring the interactions of decision making with other relevant disciplines such as artificial intelligence, soft computing and computer science. This is a unique feature of DMAME compared to other existing decision making journals, providing a means to explore new directions in management and engineering research in a interdisciplinary context. Overview papers from eminent scientists in significant fields of management and engineering that review the state-of-the-art in these fields, are also welcome.
There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
(1) manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed;
(2) electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material;
(3) we also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds.
This journal is published two times a year.
This is an open access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
- Regional Association for Security and crisis management
- European centre for operational research
Journal of Decision Making: Applications in Management and Engineering is also supported by:
- Faculty of architecture, civil engineering and geodesy, University of Banja Luka and
- Serbian OR Society, the Member of IFORS
Abstract and indexing: